We value and respect your need for privacy and security as you visit our web site. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way information is collected and used.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you through our web site unless you voluntarily provide it. You may submit personally identifiable information to us on certain Company web sites by registering to use certain of our on-line tools, completing feedback and/or request forms, responding to job openings, registering for training classes or sending us an email. Examples of the information that you may voluntarily provide include: name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, and resume or curriculum vitae information.
You may opt-out of providing personally identifiable information by simply not providing the information or discontinuing the use of our web site or those portions of our web site that require you to submit personally identifiable information.
We do employ technology on our web site that enables us to collect and store information on the domain name from which a visitor is referred to our site, the web pages accessed, the date and time the web pages were accessed, and the name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. This information enables us to determine the most beneficial use of our web site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We use the information you voluntarily provide to:
• Fulfill your requests, including requests for quotes and training classes (if applicable)
• Fulfill and deliver orders for goods or services, if applicable
• Answer your questions
• Improve our web site
• Alert you to changes in our information, goods and services
• Consider you for job openings
We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information. We may, however, share your personally identifiable information with third parties for legitimate business reasons, including without limitation the following:
- transferring such information to Pinnacle Cranes affiliates and subsidiaries, unless such transfer is
prohibited by law;
- transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other
corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
- making such information available to third parties who are providing the goods, services or information that you have requested (but never your password);
- making such information available to third parties who are providing services to Pinnacle Cranes or its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for Carolina Tractor or its subsidiaries or affiliates (but never your password));
- disclosing such information is allowed by law, or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
By providing personally identifiable information, you expressly consent to these privacy practices.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may link to third party web sites within our web sites. We are not responsible for the security or privacy practices of these linked sites or the content appearing at these sites. We recommend that you read and understand the security and privacy practices of each linked web site that you visit.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY POLICIES