Welcome to the website of Pinnacle Cranes. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of this website.
- Trademarks, Copyrights & Restrictions. All content on the Web Site including, but not limited to, content such as text, designs, graphics, logos, interfaces and images, and the collection and arrangement thereof, is protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by Company. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any materials from the Web Site without the prior written permission of Company. However, the preceding restriction does not preclude such automated copying as is necessary for operation of your browser for the purposes of using the Web Site for its intended purposes, such as caching Web Site contents or loading the contents into a computer’s RAM. You may also print one copy of the information on the Web Site for personal use, provided that all copyright and other notices contained in the materials are left intact. You agree not to: (a) use any robot, spider, other automatic device to monitor or copy portions of the Web Site or the content contained herein without Company’s prior written permission; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site; and (c) download, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any portion of the Web Site for the purpose of sale, resale, or making other commercial use thereof.
- Registration Process. To access certain on-line tools and/or to order products (if applicable) through the Web Site or other third party web sites to which you may link from the Web Site, you must complete a registration process. When completing the applicable registration process, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information as required in the registration process and (b) update this information in the future if the information changes. Each user that submits a product order using the Web Site or other third party web sites to which you may link from the Web Site represents that it is at least eighteen (18) years old and that such user has the legal authority to bind any entity the user purports to represent.
- Submissions. Company values your feedback and suggestions to improve our services and Web Site. We do not, however, wish to receive any proprietary or confidential information from you by electronic mail or through our Web Site. If you choose to make a submission or send an email message to us, then by doing so you (a) represent to us that the material submitted in the message is not confidential or proprietary and (b) agree that Company has no obligation with respect to the materials or suggestions and that Company is free to copy, disclose, incorporate, republish and otherwise use or distribute the materials or suggestions submitted by use without providing payment or attribution to you.
- Purchase of Product. You may order goods from Company (the “Products”) by placing an order online through the Web Site or third party web sites to which you have linked from the Web Site. The terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of Products are set forth in Company’s Standard Order Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated by reference herein.
- Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. THE WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, USE PERFORMANCE OR ABSENCE OF VIRUSES. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM YOUR USE, INABILITY TO USE, TIMELINESS OF USE OR RELIANCE UPON THE WEB SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES.